Monday, July 18, 2011

FINALLY I post.

So, what I've been doing...


So, typeless creature number one... me and Ryan were lightly talking about maybe making the typeless monsters plant type, because they're from the forest. lol. This was also made before we decided on the overall shape of the creatures...








This one is me saying, "Hey, I wonder if I can make an enemy that doesn't look like an enemy..."
Needless to say... I dont really like it. lol











My girlfriend decided she wanted to draw Olive, so she gave me the drawing and I colored/shaded it. I know the hair needs to be longer and a bigger bow.













And thats it!! I'll be working on more creature stuff... OH, on that note all models are concept models, so... nothing permanent or that I'm dedicated too.

1 comment:

  1. i think out of all the green shades we have seen for the hair, yours has been the best.

    ReplyDelete