Monday, September 12, 2011

The other two creatures I hadn't posted yet

The chicken is more saturated with better color contrast (but I ditched the blue because it wasn't working too well) and the plant creature has his extra toes, a bit of fur, and different tail colors. I basically combined elements of what I was told were the best color options. I wasn't sure on the exact color arrangement for the tail, so if it's not working I can still adjust it. As is, it's got a bit of a peacock thing going on and I like that.


1 comment:

  1. Thats looking really good! I like what you did with the tail on the plant creature. I really like what you did with the toes too! Although to me it looks like they are all on the right side of his foot? I don't know if thats how you intended it, but it seems odd. I kinda like how they might be angled to one side or the other, but right now it looks like they're all facing the same direction.

    ReplyDelete