Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boss Concepts

So I took what we discussed from last weeks meeting and applied it to a new set of concepts for each of the bosses. My only issue so far is that the water type is not very fleshed out in terms of an agreed upon idea. I looked online on various swamp life and found a lot of snakes, gators, turtles, piranhas, and things of that nature. With those I just smashed them together. The forest boss, is just an over grown version of Lisa's little guy, I personally like how he turned out. Then of course is the fire boss which we all seemed to like.


My question for you guys is 1)how many attacks do we need to give each boss? 2) In terms of the bio for each creature, how long and in-depth would you like it to be? 3) I would like to flesh out the color for these guys in Photoshop, would you like me to keep the same colors and the friendly creatures?





No comments:

Post a Comment