Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mission Critical (Important news)

Hey guys I have some important news, I am in training for my new position at work and they have scheduled me to do shifts late into the night this whole weekend. So this means that tomorrow I will not be getting off work till 9:00pm. I am not sure if you guys still want to hold a meeting at my place or where ever but I am not sure if I will be able to attend. I really need to catch up on my homework since work has been so kind to remove the little free time I had from my schedule. On the flip side however, I promise I will have my drawings of all three boss monsters with bios by the end of tomorrow night. I am sorry if this causes any problems and I apologize for the late notice by they are scheduling me on a day to day basis for training and I just found out before I left work tonight.

Keep up the good work, and once again I will due my best to pull my share of the work.

2 comments:

  1. Okay no problem, we can just meet in the student lounge. Just make sure to post your stuff as you finish it, or even when you get to a stopping point if you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ryan before I forget, if would would be so kind, please email me the hierarchy of positions of the leads and directors for next quarter as we discussed last Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete