Friday, August 26, 2011

Game Doc, olive logo idea

hey guys, this is just a reminder that i do need some stuff from each of you to plug into the game doc preferably by the end of this weekend. if you want to email it to me that is fine, or you could just post in on the blog. if you worked on enemy designs of any kind, a description of the monster/miniboss/boss would be great. the level he is in, a physical description, and the types of attacks he will have are all great things to include.
this is the same for any friendly creatures or characters as well.
anything will work, as long as i can get it by the weekend. i know alot of you will be at pax, but try and get it to me please. i wont be attending PAX, but i am still going to be busy for a majority of the weekend so the sooner i get it, the better.
thanks guys

also this is a quick idea i had for a logo for the game. nothing fancy

4 comments:

  1. it is sunday and i have still not received any documents from anyone. please send them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have some stuff finalized for you tomorrow, work has me in training this weekend and left me zero time to actually do school work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a document posted in a little while, I'm typing it up now. I'm giving brief descriptions of each character's gameplay and how the player triggers it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that design! Especially how it looks like it's coming out of the earth. I'm not sure about those white strips on some of the letters, it might work well if the letters get some color but on the bitmap it looks strange.
    Something I notice is that it seems like you're representing only fire and earth on here. The L could maybe be seen as marsh, but I wonder if you could push that a little more?
    I wonder how this would read with a noisier background (may not be a consideration depending on how our title screen goes but something to think about).
    Side note, I've posted some info to be added to the doc in an above blog post.

    ReplyDelete